iPad GUI PSD template and icon overlay template
It is important to get the designs right before creating successful iPhone / iPad applications. So it’s extremely useful to have ready Photoshop templates to give clients or your designers’ team to ensure they put the sizes and everything right. So here are some links for iPad User Interface graphic templates in PSD.
So here are these useful links:
- iPad GUI PSD – from creator of famous iPhone’s GUI PSD template (we’re also using it), Jeoff Tihan;
- iPad’s fully editable PSD, an alternative version by Kevin Anderson;
- pack of iPhone and iPad icons templates from Cocoia which is helpful to be able to check how your icons will look exactly in iTunes and on device. The pack consists of (citing from Cocoia):
- 512 pixels, iTunes Store style (Caution: very ugly. Talk to Apple about that, not me.)
- 512 pixels, iPad style (either have different overlays. Who’d have thought?)
- 512 pixels, iPhone style.
- 72 pixels for iPad home screen.
- 57 pixels for iPhone home screen.
- 48 pixels for iPad Spotlight (with Spotlight background).
- 29 pixels for iPad / iPhone Settings and iPhone Spotlight (with both backgrounds).
Just in case these files get lost we’re putting duplicates at our Google sites powered Knowledge Base along with our guide for clients about how to prepare graphics for iPhone / iPad apps:
Unfortunately couldn’t upload the iPad GUI PSD from Jeoff Tihan (Google sites do not support attachments over 20Mb), hopefully you’ll still be able to get it from original source when you read this.
Good luck in your development!